DR PRO 9fpt Briggs Tow behind Tiller (CARB)
DR PRO 9hp Briggs Tow behind Tiller (CARB)
Tilling has never been this easy! The DR Roto-Hog tiller lets you cultivate a 3' wide path and even make precise changes to tine depth-all from the comfort of your towing vehicle.
- The Actuator raises and lowers the wheels, which in turn raise and lower the tines. A holding force of 250 pounds assures the tilling depth remains where you set it. The Actuator is powered by a 12-volt, 17-amp battery that will raise/lower the machine ov
- The Remote Control allows you to make precise adjustments to your tilling depth, turn the Spreader Attachment on and off, and raise/lower the Culti-packer Attachment without leaving your towing vehicle. And, on the Electric-Starting model, you can start a
- Forged of tough tempered steel, these tines spin at over 230 rpm to dig up to 7-1/2" deep and mix soil completely. The intricately designed sweeps and curves of each tine minimize the wrapping of vegetation.
- Transfers full power from the engine to the tines. Shear pins on the tine shaft are designed to break if the tines hit an immovable object, to protect the engine and engine shaft from damage. (Four extra shear pins are included and they are simple to inst
- Our unique hitch absorbs shocks and jolts so that minimal forward motion from the tiller is transmitted to the towing vehicle for smoother and easier operation.
- This frame is built to last under punishing conditions. Made of 1-1/2" square tubing and 12-gauge steel. Baked on powder coat finish resists corrosion.
- The tires are 14" in diameter and 5-1/2" wide for easy rolling during transport.
Freight Delivery Information
Because this item is too heavy to ship UPS, it will be delivered to you by a motor freight delivery service. You may choose one of the following delivery options when you check out.
Depot Delivery (Free!)
With our free depot delivery service, you choose a delivery depot near you where you can pick up your order. The depot will call you once the shipment arrives. You will need to have a pickup truck or trailer. Most delivery depots will load your machine into your vehicle.
Home/Business Delivery (Free!)
Your order will be delivered to your home or business. When the order is close to your area, the shipper will call you to arrange a four-hour delivery window during a standard business day. Your home must be accessible by a tractor-trailer, and someone must be available at the time of delivery to accept the order. The driver is not responsible for unloading the order from the truck, so you should plan on having two sturdy 10-foot planks (at least 2" thick x 10" wide) and one or two helpers to move your order onto the ground.
You can also pick up your order at a business with a loading dock during normal business hours. Typical businesses include feed stores, lumber yards, and building supply centers. You are responsible for informing the business of the delivery, accepting the order at the time of delivery, and unloading the order from the truck.
Home/Business Delivery with Liftgate ($60)
Orders shipped via Home/Business Delivery with Liftgate will be lowered from the truck by the driver and placed on the ground where it's most convenient for the truck to reach. A tractor trailer must be able to access your home or business.
- Orders shipping via Motor Freight typically arrive 5-7 business days after leaving the warehouse.
- All shipping costs and delivery estimates shown apply to the contiguous USA. For orders to Alaska, Hawaii, US territories, and outside the US: please contact us to arrange a shipping quote.
- Sorry, we are unable to ship to APO/FPO/DPO Addresses and PO Boxes.
- Please read our Shipping Information page for more information.