Husqvarna YTH22V46 46" 22HP Lawn Tractor (CARB)
Model: 960 43 01-62
Husqvarna 46in YTH22V46 Lawn Tractor 22hp B&S CARB
Husqvarna's yard tractors offer premium performance with quality results. Their compact size makes them easy to maneuver and require less space for storage. Features such as fender-mounted cutting height adjustment, adjustable seat and an ergonomic steering wheel make these tractors simple and comfortable to operate. All tractors feature hydrostatic transmissions for smooth, variable forward and reverse speed. Air induction mowing technology improves airflow within the deck, ensuring a clean, consistent cut every time. For added versatility, all models can be equipped with a range of towable accessories and mulch kit for effective lawn fertilization.
- Briggs & Stratton Intek V-Twin - Two-cylinder engine provides longer life for the most demanding jobs. Features full-pressure lubrication, an advanced debris management system, and a mechanical compression release for reliable starting.
- Pedal-operated hydrostatic transmission - speed and direction are managed by pedals, which lets you keep both hands on the steering wheel, for optimum driving control.
- Cruise control - a convenient, efficient function that ensures the tracto keeps an even speed, even if the lawn is undulating or sloping.
- Step-through - Ensures comfortable and easy mounting and dismounting.
- Fender-mounted cutting height adjustment - Easy accessible cutting height adjustment for improved ergonomics. The spring-assisted cutting deck makes adjustment easier.
- Ergonomic Seats - 15" high back seats are adjustable back and forth for greater comfort.
- Egonomic steering wheel - Comfortable steering wheel, angles for optimal driver's position.
- Manual blade engagement - Blade engagemtn lever is located on the dash for ease of operation.
Freight Delivery Information
Because this item is too heavy to ship UPS, it will be delivered to you by a motor freight delivery service. You may choose one of the following delivery options when you check out.
Depot Delivery (Free!)
With our free depot delivery service, you choose a delivery depot near you where you can pick up your order. The depot will call you once the shipment arrives. You will need to have a pickup truck or trailer. Most delivery depots will load your machine into your vehicle.
Home/Business Delivery (Free!)
Your order will be delivered to your home or business. When the order is close to your area, the shipper will call you to arrange a four-hour delivery window during a standard business day. Your home must be accessible by a tractor-trailer, and someone must be available at the time of delivery to accept the order. The driver is not responsible for unloading the order from the truck, so you should plan on having two sturdy 10-foot planks (at least 2" thick x 10" wide) and one or two helpers to move your order onto the ground.
You can also pick up your order at a business with a loading dock during normal business hours. Typical businesses include feed stores, lumber yards, and building supply centers. You are responsible for informing the business of the delivery, accepting the order at the time of delivery, and unloading the order from the truck.
Home/Business Delivery with Liftgate ($60)
Orders shipped via Home/Business Delivery with Liftgate will be lowered from the truck by the driver and placed on the ground where it's most convenient for the truck to reach. A tractor trailer must be able to access your home or business.
- Orders shipping via Motor Freight typically arrive 5-7 business days after leaving the warehouse.
- All shipping costs and delivery estimates shown apply to the contiguous USA. For orders to Alaska, Hawaii, US territories, and outside the US: please contact us to arrange a shipping quote.
- Sorry, we are unable to ship to APO/FPO/DPO Addresses and PO Boxes.
- Please read our Shipping Information page for more information.