Ariens 30" Platinum 30 Snow Thrower 369cc Ariens Electric Start
Let it snow. Then let it snow some more. With the Ariens Platinum Sno-Thro Series snow blowers, clearing whatever winter throws at you is easy. State-of-the-art features make it effortless and comfortable. You'll want to - and will be able to - clear out the entire neighborhood with your snowblower.
- Chute rotates up to 200 degrees and the single lever adjusts direction and height of snow stream
- Dual-handle interlock locks both handles, freeing one hand for chute operation
- Automatic traction control wheel automatically slows during a turn, making it easy to maneuver
- Directional snow tread tires virtually eliminates the need for tire chains
- Halogen headlight lights the way during the darkest days of the year
- Handwarmers keep your fingertips toasty warm in sub-zero weather
- Reversible skid shoes protects surfaces from scratches and scuffs
Freight Delivery Information
Because this item is too heavy to ship UPS, it will be delivered to you by a motor freight delivery service. You may choose one of the following delivery options when you check out.
Depot Delivery (Free!)
With our free depot delivery service, you choose a delivery depot near you where you can pick up your order. The depot will call you once the shipment arrives. You will need to have a pickup truck or trailer. Most delivery depots will load your machine into your vehicle.
Home/Business Delivery (Free!)
Your order will be delivered to your home or business. When the order is close to your area, the shipper will call you to arrange a four-hour delivery window during a standard business day. Your home must be accessible by a tractor-trailer, and someone must be available at the time of delivery to accept the order. The driver is not responsible for unloading the order from the truck, so you should plan on having two sturdy 10-foot planks (at least 2" thick x 10" wide) and one or two helpers to move your order onto the ground.
You can also pick up your order at a business with a loading dock during normal business hours. Typical businesses include feed stores, lumber yards, and building supply centers. You are responsible for informing the business of the delivery, accepting the order at the time of delivery, and unloading the order from the truck.
Home/Business Delivery with Liftgate ($60)
Orders shipped via Home/Business Delivery with Liftgate will be lowered from the truck by the driver and placed on the ground where it's most convenient for the truck to reach. A tractor trailer must be able to access your home or business.
- Orders shipping via Motor Freight typically arrive 5-7 business days after leaving the warehouse.
- All shipping costs and delivery estimates shown apply to the contiguous USA. For orders to Alaska, Hawaii, US territories, and outside the US: please contact us to arrange a shipping quote.
- Sorry, we are unable to ship to APO/FPO/DPO Addresses and PO Boxes.
- Please read our Shipping Information page for more information.