Troy-Bilt Colt FT 13/22/24in 208cc Tiller
Colt FT Garden Tiller
The Colt FT garden rototiller features a powerful 208cc Troy-Bilt OHV 4-cycle engine and patented Bolo tines that cut through soil with ease, resulting in finely tilled, well-aerated soil. The Bolo curve design allows the tines to cut and dig at an offset angle for groundbreaking while the swept-back angle turns under the soil. With adjustable tilling widths, chain drive transmission and ability to till up to 7" deep, the Colt FT front-tine rototiller is designed for premium garden soil preparation.
- 208cc Troy-Bilt OHV Engine - Overhead valve (HOV) design runs cooler, quieter and cleaner
- Forward Rotating Tines - Quickly turns soil for easier planting in spring or turning under vegetation in the fall
- Plow Style Handle - Allows for better handling and control during operation
- Adjustable Tilling Depth - Adjusts tilling depth of up to 7"
- Patented 12" Bolo Tines - Made of high-quality carbon steel for strength and durability. The long curve cuts into hard-packed surfaces and digs deep, the offset angle turns the soil from beneath the surface and breaks it into manageable chunks and the swept back angle turns under sod and ground vegatation without tangling
- Adjustable Tilling Width - Choose from 13", 22" and 24" tilling widths
Freight Delivery Information
Because this item is too heavy to ship UPS, it will be delivered to you by a motor freight delivery service. You may choose one of the following delivery options when you check out.
Depot Delivery (Free!)
With our free depot delivery service, you choose a delivery depot near you where you can pick up your order. The depot will call you once the shipment arrives. You will need to have a pickup truck or trailer. Most delivery depots will load your machine into your vehicle.
Home/Business Delivery (Free!)
Your order will be delivered to your home or business. When the order is close to your area, the shipper will call you to arrange a four-hour delivery window during a standard business day. Your home must be accessible by a tractor-trailer, and someone must be available at the time of delivery to accept the order. The driver is not responsible for unloading the order from the truck, so you should plan on having two sturdy 10-foot planks (at least 2" thick x 10" wide) and one or two helpers to move your order onto the ground.
You can also pick up your order at a business with a loading dock during normal business hours. Typical businesses include feed stores, lumber yards, and building supply centers. You are responsible for informing the business of the delivery, accepting the order at the time of delivery, and unloading the order from the truck.
Home/Business Delivery with Liftgate ($60)
Orders shipped via Home/Business Delivery with Liftgate will be lowered from the truck by the driver and placed on the ground where it's most convenient for the truck to reach. A tractor trailer must be able to access your home or business.
- Orders shipping via Motor Freight typically arrive 5-7 business days after leaving the warehouse.
- All shipping costs and delivery estimates shown apply to the contiguous USA. For orders to Alaska, Hawaii, US territories, and outside the US: please contact us to arrange a shipping quote.
- Sorry, we are unable to ship to APO/FPO/DPO Addresses and PO Boxes.
- Please read our Shipping Information page for more information.